Project manager3 peopleInterview2019-01-04Mr. HeQingpu District, Shanghai (need to travel frequently)
1. Responsible for the overall management of the project department;
2. Formulate specific work schedules according to the progress of the project; formulate specific expense budgets and control the use of various expenses;
3. Responsible for all the management tasks such as construction period, quality, safety and cost of the project, and complete the tasks according to the requirements of Party A;
4. Responsible for organizing external coordination work, participating in construction work meetings organized by the construction unit, and communicating with representatives of construction units in a timely manner;
6. Actively cooperate with the supervision and inspection work of the construction unit and the supervision unit, and take timely measures to correct the problems raised;
7. The commissioning of the equipment, in conjunction with the acceptance work of the owner, submit the relevant information for acceptance;
8. Train the users, master the instructions, and follow up the basic maintenance.
1, 3 years of on-site construction management experience, more than two years of project management experience.
2, skilled in using CAD, Office and other software, mechanical and electrical related science and engineering majors.
3, strong communication and expression skills, team spirit, able to lead the team to complete the whole process of project start-up to completion,
Coordinate the relationship between Party A, management company, design unit, and general contractor.
Technical Engineer1 personInterview2019-01-04Mr. HeQingpu District, Shanghai
1. Complete the mechanical and electrical design of related products according to production needs;
2. Optimize the design and process improvement of the structure and function of existing products;
3. It is possible to draw drawings of mechanical and electrical parts independently according to the design. Such as: mechanical processing drawings, electrical wiring diagram;
4. Ability to review and optimize drawings provided by third parties;
5. Responsible for the assembly and testing of equipment; support and guidance for on-site construction.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical and electrical integration, etc.;
2, skilled use of CAD, 3D, have a certain design ability;
3. Strict and conscientious work attitude, proactive, strong communication skills and high work efficiency.
Regional sales manager4 peopleInterview2019-01-04Mr. HeGuangzhou, Chengdu, Xi'an, Shenyang
1. Responsible for the local sales and promotion of the company's fast door and unloading equipment related products;
2. Make plans according to the local market conditions and submit sales tasks to ensure the completion of regional sales indicators;
3. Responsible for the collection of market information in the jurisdiction and the analysis of competitors; and make a comparison table;
4. Complete the weekly, monthly, and quarterly new development customers and visit the total amount.
5. Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities in the sales area and maintaining old customer relationships.
6, weekly, monthly work report, monthly evaluation form, quarterly summary table, next quarter planning table.
1. College degree or above, mechanical industry, electromechanical industry sales priority;
2. More than 2 years working experience in the sales industry, with good communication and affinity;
3. Have certain market analysis and judgment ability, and good customer service awareness;
4. There are pursuits, positive attitudes, strong learning ability and strong self-confidence.